-To promote the development of Administrative organizations, Education, Public/Private Administration, Commercial, Investment and Industrial technological relationships between the public and private Administrators of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Africa.
– To recognise administrators annually in various capacities as Administrators of the year, Gold, Silver and Bronze awards in all Administrative discipline, to confer fellowship, corporate Membership and Associate membership of the CORPORATE ADMINISTRATORS AND SECRETARIES PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTE OF NIGERIA on practising and qualified Administrators, while Graduate and Licentiate of the body would be conferred on qualifying candidates. CASPIN would establish a roll of honour for distinguished administrators and confer on them the title of Perfected Millennium Administrators (PMA).
– To promote and develop organizational, economic, cultural and social interests between Nigeria and Africa Administrators.
– To promote and develop contacts, foster mutual understanding and encourage sound and ethical business relationship between Administrators in business.
– To encourage the establishment of chapters of the Association throughout Nigeria and Africa and to establish Administrative Development centres, colleges and Institutes for the purpose of Administrative training and development.
– To foster relationship with other Association in Nigeria and Globally for the purpose of Administrative Development
– To contribute to compilation, collection and publication by parliament, Government Departments, other bodies or persons of any literature, statistics and information relating to the professional, establish chartered college of Administrators and to put a council in place for regulation and registration of Administrators through the act of National Assembly of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
CASPIN does not receive direct funding from any government or public body. The CASPIN institute is a professional membership body with members throughout the country. It is sponsored by seasoned administrators and managers.